1. Minimise waste by evaluating operations with our clients. We regularly give feed-back on what is best for the buildings we clean. By working closely with our clients, this ensures we are operating as efficiently as possible on reducing unnecessary landfill waste.
2. Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet and the source of its power requirement.
3. Actively promote recycling both internally and with our customers and suppliers. Finding ideas and ways to make sure all our operations minimise usage of new packaging that create further waste. We actively seek new and latest technologies to limit landfill waste and create a cost effective and streamlined service through recycling certain packaging and waste.
3. Source and promote product ranges to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution. Working closely with our suppliers to ensure that we are kept informed about the latest products and technologies. We adopt a policy of minimising an array of cleaning agents and have worked hard with our suppliers to use no more than three types of cleaning agents. And we only supply stronger chemicals to our clients where there is a written request.
4. We aim to meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
5. Sparkle Cleaning Norwich Ltd accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them. on-going improvement.