Under the health and safety at work act 1974, the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and associated protective legislation, Sparkle Cleaning Norwich Ltd, both has duties towards our employees in respect of health, safety and welfare. The company recognises these responsibilities and undertakes to implement all measures that are reasonably practicable.
Sparkle Cleaning Norwich Ltd is dedicated to:
· Providing a safe place to work
· Safe methods and systems of work
· Consulting with our employees on matters affecting their Health and Safety
· Providing and maintaining safe equipment
· Providing relevant personal protective equipment
· Ensuring safe handling and use of substances
· Ensuring all employees are given adequate safety training
· Reviewing and revising this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
The company will carry out a regular review of this policy to ensure that these standards of Health and Safety are maintained.
You can download a copy of our Health and Safety book from here: Sparkle Cleaning Norwich Ltd- Health and Safety Policy